BIRTH DOULA PACKAGES
Before booking any package it is a great idea we get to know each other. I will meet in your home at no obligation. We can discuss exactly what my job is, what your expectations are and if I am the right match for your family. Hiring me in early pregnancy will ensure I can contribute to helping you find the best care providers and be there to support you through any sudden changes. I currently work with 1 expectant family a month, so interviewing early is a great idea. When you decide to hire me, we can schedule our prenatal visits, take advantage of my continued support via email, phone and text, and use of my library. I will be on call for you around the clock 37 weeks until your birth.
Two customized prenatal visits in your home 2 hours each. Topics may include:
- Creating a birth plan
- Review the stages of Birth. How you may feel, and how your partner may help.
- Nutritional overview
- Considering your place of birth
- Fears that you may have
- Setting an intention for your birth
- Reviewing your latest appointment with your Dr. OB or Midwife
- Referrals to resources in your community
- TENS machine rental
Attendance of your birth until 1-2 hours after birth.
- Birth Pool Included, plus set up and removal of the pool.
Liner, hose, hose adapter and disposable items can be purchased separately.
2 Postpartum Visits 2-3 days after the birth and 7-8 days after the birth.
Topics and duties may include the following, but can be customized to your needs
- Encouragement of resting mother
- Support with Breastfeeding
- Supportive care of your newborn
- Light cleaning & household chores
- Nutritious food prep
- Processing your birth and reviewing good mental health
- Resources through out the community for your special requests
Total $1050 *
Extended Birth Package
Everything included in the Birth Package PLUS
- monthly visits in your home starting from hire
- guidance for which care provider may be best for you and your pregnancy/birth desires
- developing strong communication between partners and care providers
- instilling trust in yourself and your body
- Free copy of Gentle Birth Gentle Mothering by Sarah Buckley
*Prices are subject to change and are not guaranteed until signing of a contract. Payment options are available based on your families needs. I offer gift Certificates!